CCR Question #4 Draft

To incorporate technology I used many new applications that I have never used before this such as publisher, adobe indesign, adobe photoshop, and blogger.  I also used my iPhone xr along with a new canon rebel t7 camera that I have never used before. This camera allowed me to change settings on my camera and even go custom so I could set my own lighting and things like that. To get a layout I started with publisher it was a really easy to use application I completed my rough draft on that app. I then started to use adobe indesign because it was harder to use with way more options to choose from that could help me better my magazine. I used different fonts, crop tools, stretch tools, the columns that can be added and many other things that publisher could not do. I also used adobe photoshop to edit my cover picture which helped give it an eye-catching look which was fun to use because I've never used it before. I went onto photoshop and did the recommended editing and then went to customize it a little more with switch some levels of saturation hue and brightness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity