CCR Question #1 Draft

One thing I used that other companies used for branding techniques was the title of my magazine. Many of the titles are big bulky fonts for the title mine being Getaway Travel I decide to follow in those footstep because it allows readers to be able to identify what type of magazine it is and easily pin point it is the brand Getaway Travel. For the subtitles on my magazine naming of the beaches I did not follow the normal conventions I used a handwriting font and most travel magazines use fonts that follow the title font. I did this because it looked better on my magazine with the cover picture, the font I used matches the astetic qualities of my picture which is appealing to the eye. For my table of contents I followed the conventional table of contents for travel magazines. My table of contents I placed the one photo in the corner and had the content and brief overview of what is going to be talked about in that feature. I also put the month of the magazine issue which is used in many other travel magazines. The social groups represented are people who want to travel and can afford so. This means that they need to be middle class and above and also will need to be able to get up and move around to travel meaning the age group would be around 18-50 years old. This is represented through the magazine by naming off both places younger and middle aged people would like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity