Q3 submission





From my original cover the changes I made included using some Photoshop to edit my original picture to make it brighter, and have more contrast. In Indesign to edit my cover I changed my font colors and style because it looked better once I had edited my picture. The title I kept the same font I had but I also made it bigger and bolder along with making the navy more dull. The table of contents I changed the most. I continued to use Publisher instead of using Indesign. I made some of the subtitles bold along with adding a little description of what the articles would include. I made one big picture instead of having three smaller pictures. For the two page article I used Indesign and I made it a two page spread. I also changed the subtitles to one color that complemented the dark ocean color. I justified the text and made columns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity