Revision of cover




 The first picture is the original cover of my magazine I decided that I would try to use Adobe Indesign instead of Publisher because it has more options which allow me to expand my knowledge and make my magazine look more professional. I also decided to use my original picture but export it to Photoshop to make it brighter and a little more clear with some contrast from the sky and sand along with cropping the picture. I decided to add the addition on top of the left corner I made my title bigger and not as bright of a blue. The other texts I decided to change the font and alternate the colors this helped the magazine look more relaxing and inviting. The font looks like handwriting which adds a unique feature to my magazine. Right under the title I decided to add "Florida's Best Beach Vacations" so that customers could tell that this magazine addition will be beaches. I also decided to take away the circle I had in the original cover. All of these things I did because it makes my magazine easy to follow and it looks more professional and it added to my experience on how to use Indesign and Photoshop.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity