Revision of article

This is my revised article. I originally used pages on Mac to make my article but I decided to use Adobe Indesign to make my article. I decided to add a picture to the article to help with the visuals and realism of the article. I also decided to make my article longer because when I transferred it to Indesign it did not fill two pages. I also decided to make my title a light blue and the headlines a dark blue to match the water. I also justified the text and made columns. I also added our Instagram tags at the bottom, along with changing the bottom picture of the village at Siesta Key. For my midterm submission I forgot to put page numbers so I did that for my revision.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity