Traditional Distribution

The traditional research for travel magazines include distributing to coffee shops, doctors offices, and grocery stores. The traditional distributing model includes having a producer, whole sales and retailer. The huge difference I would use this by mass producing my magazine and then by having a buyer who will then sell my product to bigger companies and because of the development in technology I would possibly send free products to offices so they can continue to buy my product. I would also possibly make it so that maybe the offices will promote my subscription website if I continue to send magazines to help entertain the customers.
Image result for traditional distribution model
Image result for traditional distribution model

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity