Use of Conventions

Travel magazines conventionally use a different font color to complement each cover photo. On my cover i used a font color that allowed my magazine cover to still pop without it taking away from the title. The font i used is something that follows conventions of the travel magazine. The thing that make my magazine different from other travel magazines is that it is Florida based and because I live in Florida I know where some good places are and can focus specifically on Florida. My article is laid out like most other travel magazines because it looks the best. I used pictures to fill in some of the plank space to help get a visual for the readers so it is not so boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity