Audience Engagement Research

Travel+Leisure is a great magazine that I used to help guide me making my magazine there target audience does seem very similar. There ads are for things like hotels, airlines and cruises. There were some ads in the magazine that seemed to target older audience which is good because most people that have money to travel are retired people. They market their magazine by having it at store like Walgreen's, Walmart, and many other stores. They also have a website that has many article on many different topics that customers can go to. They have a social media website that customers can go on. I would use social media like Instagram and Facebook. I would also make a website. Out of all the travel magazines Travel+Leisure is a great magazine to follow closely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity