Midterm submission

I did do the article on my laptop but I had to just screenshot it cause I didn't know how to save just the page I can't get it on. This is everything put together. I choose this cover because it compliments the background the best I left the fonts the same because it looks the best. Table of contents I left the same. The article I did not change. I used Georgia font for that and an orange color for the title that complements the picture.




I decided to pick this cover because it looks more professional then my last. I decided to keep my article the same in terms of font size and color. The font compliments the picture I used. I decided to continue to use the table of contents I had already made for my midterm submission. The fonts compliment the pictures used and the   




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity