Project Selection- My Decision

I have chosen to do the magazine for my project. I have chosen this because I enjoy taking pictures more than taking videos. Picture editing interests me more than film editing. The main factor that made me choose the magazine instead of the film is the fact that for a film you have to rely on people and I would prefer not to have to find actors and actresses. I might do a sports fitness magazine and talk about the season and let the coaches give statements about how they are getting prepared, what their workouts are like and messages they want to give to people in Sarasota. I might do this because I am play soccer, and compete in track and field which could help me get more details because I will be at all the games and meets. There would be one magazine that would come out each season with the sports for that season. Another idea I thought about doing is just a magazine all about Sarasota High the clubs, sports, and events going on. I will be working with Haleigh Smoot I chose with her because I can rely on her and we have multiple classes together making it easy to work on this project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing Plan

Magazine Genre Research

Camera Shot Activity